NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood systems New Company Direction, page-152

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    davidclarke, to answer your question, no I won't be attending the AGM, I have waisted enough time and money on this penny dreadful, you also asked if I had any insights, well the answer is a simple no, however I do have a few opinions. I believe this company will fall over within the next six months and we will all loose our money, I have already written off my investment. The Telecommunications industry is a very fast moving industry and if it takes you six to twelve months to negotiate a deal, you have probably missed the boat. Do I have any evidence to support this opinion, the answer is no, only Norwood and Ostergaard's track record. Over the last three to four years Norwood have announced numerous products and deals that were going to put Norwood on the map, but as the deals never came off, the share holders were left to wonder when and if anything was going to happen, the next big wonderful potential deal would be announced and all the previous failed negotiations would be forgotten in the new found hope. Unfortunately given the length of time these negotiations have taken I fear the same is happening all over again (groundhog day).

If you or any other reader attends the AGM, I suggest you ask a question as a share holder, " is there a representative of Oracle in the room". If there is, it will indicate Oracle is seriously interested in Norwood and it's share holders sentiment, therefore likely to be seriously negotiating with Norwood but if no representative then probably no interest, therefore no potential deal.

I still advocate the removal of Ostergaard and the Board, but given the response to my recent suggestion, that is not likely to happen. I can only say, up ramper or down ramper, you all deserve Ostergaard and what he delivers.

All the above my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.