NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood systems New Company Direction, page-15

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    i really hope you are correct and i also hope it is in the positive and not negative.
    spark was good news and i agree with DC some more information was needed. didn't need to be sensitive stuff but we needed to know a bit more to help holders keep the faith.
    we have been waiting an eternity for a big deal and although year after year nothing [other than spark] got signed the holder posters kept ramping and promising ramping and promising and still nothing.
    must be frustrating having funds and probably in some cases significant funds tied up for all that time. been there done that sometimes one just needs to bite the bullet
    so at agm we hope to have some good positve revenue news or a massive upfront cash deal with one of the tech giants of the world.
    or maybe a takeover or partial takeover. maybe a tech giant is secretly buying up nor shares and doing so over several years so as not to alert the market of its intentions.
    and then we have the consolidation scenario. this could be good for holders but equally it could be bad if history repeats itself and the deals fall over or if we cant just get them across the line.
    so we now hope to get something before the AGM or a great reveal at the AGM
    time will tell
    fingers crossed another deal gets done and all holders can rejoice.
    i lost faith so i decided to post my thoughts
    its only a few more days to the AGM so we wont have to wait long unless of course it turns out like the batchelor and oracle leaves us at the alter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.