NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

No one ever said this... Oracle in part have smart acquisitions...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    No one ever said this...

Oracle in part have smart acquisitions as a big reason for their growth and position, they've been doing it for years, but this does not mean they either have to nor will acquire NOR.

IMHO I do not see a reason to for them to do so that would make financial or competitive sense, I understand others believe the contrary and may be a big part of why they still hold but I also haven't heard many compelling arguments from this camp as to why they would do so, just simply that it, or some similar deal with Oracle, is "imminent". And if they did see a reason to acquire NOR as I have mentioned previously, why would they not let them hurt a little, financially, in the meantime to end up with a better deal? Current cash flow situation is not sustainable and Oracle would not be at a major loss playing the waiting game whilst NOR is without other major deals coming to fruition, visual voicemail will not make Oracle lose it's competitive edge if they do miss the boat on this and it takes off and they have enough weight to throw around if things do turn around for NOR and it makes sense both as a competitive advantage and a financially viable investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.