NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood systems New Company Direction, page-31

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Yeah mate.. it's actually quite easy to follow, and almost seems even more obvious downers are involved on HC.
    For starters, the open/close bots are there every day, ready to slop up anything up to 1999999 at the low side (3).
    They obviously want them at 3.
    Usually if any sellers go through, they will hit chix first..
    But NOT when these close to the company are involved.

I was certain another. "Movement" was going through today when I saw the 450k sell go to asx.. an even amount.. that's rare, usually chix gets some/all, with priority, jumping the asx queue. Checked chix, no trades!
    Then 10m asx...none chix. All this time, buyers on chix, mid trades etc. No, entire amount went to asx.. it's intentional.
    I think they're moving them and hoping to flush out more.. that's when the chix buys are really there again.

Again, I will make up a completely random broker name... "Cynical", when holdings I believe linked to them (from previous raise, lists) sell for whatever reason (eg. in time to come up with $200k for placements), they always only hit asx. Same as the 29m the other month.

Anyway.. all my opinion, all people have to do is look up which superfund purchased $200k on market at 3..
    Major players heavily involved with Nor definitely don't want this allowed lower than 3, while major MAJOR players waiting for when they are allowed to resume buying up the company want this parked as close to 3 as possible until the news.

I am very suss that certain posters over the past year are involved.. and 1 I questioned in recent months has mysteriously drifted off the Nor thread.

Last edited by Holla: 19/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.