NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood systems New Company Direction, page-47

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Youve had a shocker growler.
    What a joke you're even still trying to justify your errors

They have bought and sold a few 4 years ago when the price went from 2 to 16 and back. As wanty said, they were trading a few, which were sold. Bought and sold a long time ago.

They started fresh, buying/mass accumulating from around 4c.

They have not been buying from 10+ and chasing it down.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
    Just accept you've had a mate, move on and stop digging a bigger hole.

You've tried to manipulate that Apsec mustn't know what they're doing, buying up Nor, suggesting they've bought in from MUCH higher price, to suit the agenda you're trying to push that they must only be continually buying because they're trapped and the only way out is averaging down .. you'll see.

I think you will soon find they are (in my opinion) preferring the price remain at current levels, and a much bigger play coming.. all part of a very long term play.

All the time I've been on HC, I've never once seen you post anything positive here.
    So please stop trying to convince us you're "balanced", especially when you're posting such agenda driven manipulation like your last few posts, and trying to justify such intentionally misleading and blatantly false "facts".

Apsec have bought up a huge chunk of Nor - which you originally denied, and argued.
    Their holdings are virtually unchanged recently (other than what I assume is smaller algo trading).. why are they unchanged? Maybe they don't want to increase any more than the 1% that would trigger another sub holder notice, and attract more attention to them buying up Nor?

..until maybe an upcoming placement?
    I'm sure all parties involved will be looking after eachother, setting things up... you just have to see what superfund just happened to claim the synchronised on market trade from pinnacle.. obviously someone very close.

All my opinion.
    Last edited by Holla: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.