NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Norwood systems New Company Direction, page-57

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Thats correct Jalana

If you remember back roughly just over 12months ago
    According to the top holder lists

One of Nors major holders sold off a largechunk of their holding just after a capital raise.

Which i believe was used strategically to drive the share price down and accumulate at these ridiculous prices

Greenhorn market people like we re seeing here say,why isnt the price going up then if someone is buying?

Insto s play the long game.

Its their job with the specs to get a good position for their clients and dump on news and make 10 to 20% for their clients on news or a pump.

Seeing the top holder lists and some of the names that have been added or adding to their shareholding constantly ,tells me there is far more going on behind the scenes than the mum and dad realise.

One very savvy investor i researched that has a large holding that regularly drops a mill then buys them back when u see the next list,has been a very successful speculator.

Follow the money
    When theres blood on the streets and its not your own.
    Buy buy buy

Paulrus dosent want ops for no reason as a bonus.
    Why want a bonus package as reward ,if its not achievable to you as the top dog of the company.

Of course when you own the company,you make the rules to suit yourself.

And imo
    Thats exactly what Paul has done.
    40million ops will certainly help the kitty after consolidation.

You can be on the forum listening to the tears and always living in the past

Or you can see the positive potential and accumulate like the big dogs apsec,Bartholomews ,pinnacle and ride the holla/disco/jalana/doz train to 2c because you had patients and foresight in the long game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.