NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Elee that is a perfect summary of what is happening here, and...

1. 50 Posts.
    Elee that is a perfect summary of what is happening here, and the graph looks so scarily similar! I guess it's the point the presenter makes at the end - there's a fraction of a chance that things could turn around generally based on two scenarios: 1. there's a change of business direction and things turn around, or; 2. deals come through.
    1. isn't going to happen.
    2. MAY happen. I believe that we are at the threshold of finding out if it does. For the LTH, the next 6 months (or maybe even 3-4 months!) are critical. If the deals that are constantly spoken of are not brought to fruition during this time, this stock is dead.
    A point worth making: just because we have heard of POTENTIAL deals "in the works" doesn't mean that they will come through. All it would take is the VNPT deal to collapse or be well below expectations for the stock to be dead in the water. Nor is, at this very point in time from a SP perspective, struggling. The edge of the cliff is in sight. Undoubtedly VNPT can see this, and it only plays in their favour. VNPT have time to wait to strike a better deal for them, NOR do not. All VNPT needs to do is bide their time, wait until NOR are desperate and swoop in to claim a bargain deal. NOR need to lock that deal down, pronto - even if it isn't an optimal deal, it will play out better in the long term and offer support for it to make deals with other telcos.
    This is one of my big concerns with the deal, PO is chasing the optimal deal, instead of settling for a good deal. I don't have visibility of this, but the updates combined with the time this is taking make me think that they're pushing for something that is never going to be on the table.

All IMHO, not meant as advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.