LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

nostalgia

1. 176 Posts.
    from mikeyboy last year

"What has become evident to me is Rodd's growing maturity as a CEO. This time around he has avoiding any ramping of the stock and is completely sticking to the facts. He is well aware of how the market will punish a company that fails to deliver.

Lumacom are getting close to being in a position to "shocking" the market in a positive way when these deals fall into place. Another positive is the fact that unlike Mega and dare i say Global, Clear Channel and DEFI are as big as it gets in the outdoor advertising industry. Rodd has managed to get into bed with the hottest girl on the town in this regard and he has to be commended.

This has been a very frustrating hold as I have mentioned before, some shareholders that I know of have been holding for years. For those of us whose entry price is reasonably close to the current shareprice I think Rodd could very well become a "cult hero". Market cap of under $10 million is a joke in my opinion, this could easily become a 10 bagger in time..."

I dont know about cult,but its definitely a four letter word beginning with c. Friday afternoon,what are you going to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.