BQT bqt solutions limited

nostalgia

1. 1,731 Posts.
    Yes I remember the good old days when I had a Chubby.

BQT Updates Announcement to the ASX of the 9th June 2005 regarding A$32,500,000 Project.

John Genner, Managing Director of BQT Solutions Limited announced: “Our client Monoco Limited has officially released to the market their breakthrough Brand Card Payment technology which will have a major impact on the Credit Payment Cards worldwide.

Identity theft in the USA alone exceeds US$ 52 Billion per annum. On a world wide basis identity theft is massive and needs a major technology breakthrough to stop it. Our client, Monoco Limited, will help solve this problem within the Card Payment industry."

BQT’s R&D team has spent over 2 years in working with Monoco Limited on a special component for integration into their technology. The relationship with Monoco Limited is ongoing as the BQT technical team will work on future technology rollout.

Prime Security When a Brand Card is inserted in the terminal a set of numeric constants are generated, and each numeric constant is a discrete identifier for the card – face – user which combine to form a binary matrix, a precision identifier which validates a card and user in real-time at the server for the cost of a phone call.

A facial image is retrieved from the card and displayed on the POS terminal. The fingerprint template is stored in the card and verified by a physical match or a scramble pin pad number, unique to the card holder. Note there is no name physically on the card which enhances security especially if the card is lost or stolen.

From this data an accurate comparison is made with enciphered number sent to the back end for approval. This transaction is immediate. Any person wrongly trying to use the card will be detected instantly. This process alone will reduce the $Billions lost on card theft.

Everyone in the world has a unique binary-matrix to validate each transaction in real-time across all time-zones. A unified state exists wherein the National Network for Brand Cards is replicated in each country to form the global platform for the routing of the binary-matrix – the unified protocol for impersonal identifiers.

The next stage in this major project is the completion of fund raising by our client. When funding is completed, the Holding Company will be established and will be made up of (A) Our client Monoco Limited as a major share holder and (B) Other Investors. Once the above is completed, our client’s global rollout will take place which lead into the payment of £13,600,000 (A$23,500,000) under the terms set out above.

Thanks for the memories and updates John GENNER, who would have thought brand cards were coming next decade and not this one? I remember the days of 20-30cents a share. John, I'm bending over mooning you right now, can you see my ANUS its better than UR ANUS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.