MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

NostraPoullas, page-409

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I'm not good at maffs and numbers and stuff, so this is just a guess that needs YOUR input.

It would appear that Magnis lost about $73 mill last year....

Let's assume that is their ongoing 'cost base' which from the accounts appears to be the case, including the quite significant payments to Directors and their related entities *insert shocked emoji here*

*emoji that shows rich directors and poor shareholders goes here*

We then have to add in the AEON loan repayment of circa $15mill, so let's use my abacus and do the maffs! That means they need about $90mill (give or take) in GROSS PROFIT for the next year so they don't have to issue more shares/dilute shareholders.They got nada chance of more debt when they have negative NETT EQUITY.

The company REALLY needs to repay that loan, otherwise AEON take our IP and we have Jacka left!

So we have to sell some batteries as Hoshi has said!

Of course if I was a potential customer I would know from Hoshi's interview that the company needs 'Forward purchasing deposits' to stay solvent, so if I was a buyer, I'd be screwing IM3NY for the best possible price, but I am an inherently, hard nosed, nasty, business guy. $$$ I'm also very unlikeable!

Mr Daruwalla said Magnis and C4V, which provides the designs of batteries at the Imperium3 NY battery factory, were in advanced talks with “foreign private institutional companies and governments regarding offtake agreements of the lithium cells produced at the iM3NY battery plant”. “These negotiations include an element of a forward purchasing deposit, which is intended to cover the funds needed by the business in the short term,” he said

This appears to be a signal to customers that they can screw the price down, so long as they pay a "Forward Deposit', to a company that is suspended, has negative equity and is losing money, would you do that if you were a customer?

Back to my abacus, let's assume that under these circumstances, IM3NY make a 30% margin? Now this is where my abacus can't help, not enough little bead things, How much would IM3NY need to invoice at a 30% margin to cover their operating expenses?

Now convert that into units of batteries......

We haven't got to Nachu Pichu yet, I may need another abacus or 10?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.