MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

not a bad week, all things considered., page-13

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20076
    Iam

You know very well that I am not a trader.

Don't keep playing on me here. No one knows who you are, when you sell and buy,.. but a lot of people know who I am and I disclose when I buy and sell. I am a real person, but I am not sure if you are.

I am an investor even though I trade time to time in small scales in relation to the value of my investing portfolio.

I was in MEO with all my money for 8 months from Dec.2009 to Aug.2010 (roughly). I bought it at 44c and sold out at 38c by a small loss. I made huge research during that time and found out that there was very little chance of gas in Artemis and more importantly MEO was under huge manipulation. I bought and kept ELM for 10 months with all my money after MEO.

It was also my impression during the meeting with management that I was disappointed about the Artemis project issues in that meeting. That's all. I don't know what you guys are talking about legal and disclosure issues here. There was nothing for me to disclose here or in anywhere. They didn't tell me anything which was not disclosed to the market. But I asked my own questions and made the assetments of my own.

Yes I bought very small amount of MEO in Dec. 2010 after I sold my MEO holdings in Aug.2010. But I didn't try to upramp it as you said.

Here is the my post #: 6042971 on 04/12/2010. I told people honestly the upside and downside. And I said I only bought a small amount. Where is upramping here.

I recommend the new guys to read those post carefuly.

I am very realistic about MEO.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Post #: 6042971 on 04/12/2010.

See this graphic I've made. Comparing with Zeus-1 drilling period with Artemis period which is not completed yet.

Upside is huge. Nearly 10 bagger from here (from 40c to $4)
    Downside is around 23-25c.

I think it is worth buying MEO now.

Now, those sellers and manipulators are selling out but they definitly don't know if there is "no gas" down there. They are selling because they taking their profits. That's normal. If there is gas, price will be 10 baggered. But they will not care and they will move on as they are professional manipulators, they will wait for the next time or will manipulate another stock.

Now it is a good time for buying for risks taking investors,.. like me!

I haven't put the farm on the table, have just bought a rational amount which is not going to hurt me in case I have to wait another 5-7 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Post #: 6043928 on 5/12/2010

Yes good timing. I have learnt this from the manipulators. Everything is timing. But it is different now. I will happily see my money multiples or halves this time in next week. So simple. Not much frustration. No more manipulation in this short time. Lovely..!
    When it comes to MEO; it is a different creature. If you have the ability to read the brains of its manipulators, you can make a lot of money. It is not that hard either as they don't have complicated brains.
    They don't make fundamental research and analysis, so their brains are quite simple. Their manipulation methods are very simple too; Pump and Dump.

It is obvious that they are leaving MEO now. They are not researchers and analysts, but they are not gamblers either. They don't like the idea of reading the anns of "no gas" while they are holding the stock. They don't want to have a contact with any gas issues other than the kitchen and the toilet. They are only interested in rough and brutal stock manipulation with the power of their vast amount of money. And the manipulation period is finished now. It is time to face the reality for the holders like you and me. Is there gas or not! Like "To be or not be".

They will come back whether the gas is found or not. If the gas is found they will be the first buyers, believe me. Then they will pump the stock up to the sky.

If the gas is not found they will come back as well.
    They will start to buy the stock from the lows, and pump as much as possible and dump with anns. and so on. This is their business.

This is what I have learnt so far. It took to much frustration, time and money to learn such a simple thing. That was my fault as I though that this market had a complicated structure, was run by very intelligent people, ASIC was controlling everything. I was wrong. Market has a very simple manipulation structure, is run roughly and brutally by unintelligent people, ... I don't trust to any company other than ASX200 list and some other handful of juniors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.