1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    anatol

You say:

'You know very well that I am not a trader.'

As a reference for my earlier post:

Quote from you:

'.......... MEO is only a very speculative trading stock for me but I have investment stocks as well. Investing on public companies is my main business and I have to do this through stock market. I do research at least 8 hours a day. Fortunately I have made 150% profit since I left MEO ............

....... Also, if a poster is here for three years and still keeping the same stock, and posting only the positives here, I wouldn't believe what he/she said. He/she should be either unsuccessful in stock market or a genuine manipulator.'

Perhaps I mis-interpreted your post?

Also, in which basket should we put the LT investors in MEO, who have been posting on the MEO threads long before Artemis and have continued to post through the last six months of SP inactivity?

Like I have said so many times before, anatol, I am in the MEO forum just to discuss all the aspects of MEO.

If MEOmites just take my word for it then the fault is theirs as I always say DYOR. They usually can by following the links and references I include. That is why my posts are usually long, (and time consuming for me), because I put a lot of effort into their accuracy.

But I also take notice of manipulators, algorithms, P&Ds etc, as others should.

I have not put you in any of these categories, and I am certainly not playing you. I am happy for you that you make a profit from your efforts.

All I did was to question your recent, inaccurate, post.

In the end HC is a guide, not advice. But we all have to be accountable for our participation in the discussion.

And now I am repeating myself, so that is the end of my participation in this discussion!

#}:>()

PS: Sorry Corporate - but I did try to start on that other post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.