MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

not a bad week, all things considered., page-15

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Iam and Anatol. It is contributions from posters like yourselves that help make hotcopper the interesting and informative forum that it is. I am too emotional to be a trader and instead try to analyse the bigger picture hoping to avoid black swan events whilst investing high risk reward projects when I believe the timing is right. I must confess that I am worried about the length of time it is taking to come up with an action plan for Heron. This field has always had the most chance of success and as time goes by so does the economic outlook become more clouded. Perhaps my heart is overruling my head in this case.

Anatol, I have followed your posts on the other forum with interest as I like your forthright approach and Iam the work you do in bringing together the facts on MEO thread saves us readers plenty. I've dropped out of the t20 and had the good fortune to replace that 20% with NST @ 5c, makes up for the long wait we have all had to endure in the meantime. I'm sure Heron has the goods and hopefully JH will come up with that concrete announcement before world economics change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.