MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Manipulators and shorters at work playing on the current market...

1. 649 Posts.
    Manipulators and shorters at work playing on the current market sentiment. And the energy sector was all down today on back of oil price drop end of last week.

Someone was determined to see a closing price of 17.5 and not 18 cents at the closing auction match up today. Unfortunately, it now happens on many stocks, definitely done by machine not man as the orders changes were too fast to be done manually. I suspect they want to break the support at 18 cents (we bounced off 18 cents after Atremis announcement) and coupled with the view that 18 cents is cash backing some are perhaps betting that a fall below 18 cents is a signifocant level and will trigger stop losses etc to be triggered.

If it gets played down another few cents I expect it will subsequently get played back up to around this level (and I dont think we need any announcement for that) so I am hanging tight. The lower it goes the better the buying opp in my view. At some point the buyers will dive back in and the lower it drops below cash backing the more likely that is of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.