CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4P,You said "With the greatest respect...have you seen the...

1. 320 Posts.
    T4P,

You said "With the greatest respect...have you seen the number of "provocative" posts directed at me in recent times...most of which are still up?"

Now I don't know you, but my observation is that an overwelming number of posts that mention you, are extremely flatering of your skills and they tend to say positive things about you. A well known operator will always get knockers - you need to accept that - but actually, the only negative one I can recall in recent times was a "ramp4profit" quip which I would pass-by if it were me. It really is nothing.

You did post a lot of positive stuff on CVI - charts, sharing your vast experience etc. - and as I recall it you began to get very angry with HC's CVI posters in general, when the stock was in the low teens, at which point you posted a lot of moderated material. Then you backed off, and fair enough to.

My point? - IMO you weren't treated badly my HC's CVI thread in general, and indeed I would say you some-how earned great respect from it.

Sorry it hasn't worked out to well.

Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.