G88 0.00% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

Not a Golden Mile and going nowhere fast...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    After not looking at G88 for several years I was prompted by a colleague to revisit the stock - in all honesty, I'm in shock! In the more than 6 years since they floated, they've gone nowhere but backward.

I was an early investor in G88 and rode the wave resulting from the discovery of Quicksilver, watching the stock climb to over a dollar. The company quickly built on the discovery, recognising the presence of significant nickel, cobalt and scandium - in the first year they'd put out a resource that still stands today. That was back in 2017-18.

Fast forward to today - they are still spruiking the same results!! WTH??!! If you look at the back of today's anouncement it references ASX releases from 2017. Are they joking? What have they been doing for the last 6 years - spending millions and having a good time. The Quicksilver project appears to have advanced very little but remains their 'flagship project'.

So when investors ask what price the next cap raise will be, my answer would be the same as other posters - who'd give these guys any more money? The capital structure is shot, the share price continues to tank (off nearly 80% in the last 6 months alone) and they don't have the money to do any serious work - where's the upside for an incoming investor?

Add to that the collapse of the nickel price and the markets growing dislike of battery metals and the junior resource sector and I'd say G88 and its shareholders have seen their last Golden Mile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1954545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 172521 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.