G88 9.09% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ah, T4P.Of course people are here to make profit (though your...

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Ah, T4P.

Of course people are here to make profit (though your own motivation for so long haunting the G88 threads as such a volubly negative non-holder is something of a mystery), and I am the first to admit that this is a counter-cyclical play.

However, folks of my bent, with a 'fundamentals' or 'value' approach are typically guided by empirical evidence - studies, research, 'the data' - in weighing the risk/reward equation.

It's no different here, though I am happy to be only one voice among a spectrum of views.

However, I suppose I should reveal that, like Rockjumper, I made quite a tidy sum from the initial run-up of G88 on the back of the discovery of Quicksilver.

Revisiting the story several years later, and perhaps better understanding the positive implications of the metallurgical testwork (and its credentials - particularly as guided by Brian McNab), I am possibly more tolerant of reversals than others.

In any case, I do think that Quicksilver is continuing to shape as a humdinger - and I think our key personnel are second to none as likely to successfully pull it off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $4.222K 351.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30050 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1099008 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.