AWC 1.75% $1.69 alumina limited

not a good day today, page-2

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Delta,hannahgrace,

I got out of my positions completely today and took most my profit yesterday and today got stopped out so no positions left at the moment.
    It could not break 1.89 yesterday so it looks it is going back towards 1.69 there were some shorts going on today if you look at low at 1.52 in feb it had gone up quite strongly up to yesterday in only about 6 weeks and as we know stock market is built for disappointment and what we like to see most often is not realised......I really believed that this time it would go to 1.89 and beyond but Alcoa result was not that hot so this thing no one ever knows and chart no chart make no difference so all of us holders were taking more risk with Alcoa result and Alcoa was actually down two nights ago so some people in US might have known already now for long term holders no worries as this beast will go to 2 and beyond, all of us can only do the best to react to movement in market and make decision to suit our personal goal, risk factor and capital position as for me I like to personaly maximise the return of my capital and never like to hold losing positions any losing positions will hold your capital down and then missing out fantastic opportunities on other stock, ultimately nothing is right or wrong as we are all different and make mistakes and with enough time most stocks will go up in value so all of us eventualy will be right given enough time.
    Aluminium will always be needed and more so during economic expansion so eventually demand will increase more and all will be fine but we traders can't afford to get complacent unless one has massive capital then we have to move and make decision according to our understanding of what market is telling us and not analysts or brokers or publications and have strength to take difficult actions to preserve and make our capital work the best.
    I will be watching and return in time.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.