AWC 0.00% $1.45 alumina limited

not a good day today, page-4

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    G'day hannahgrace,

AWC still shows weakness today and interesting to see if they will rebound from here or slide to 1.69 I have put more money into the banks and iron ore producers.
    I have no more positions on AWC but will be watching it everyday and when the signals are there I will be there jumping back in again and I am still bullish long term but I am not a long term trader and most of my trades are short term.
    The way I personally see it is like a relationship with a girl when the relationship no longer works ie we don't get what we want or she does not get what she wants or become not happy anymore for whatever reason then it is time to move on, it is no point to force it to work and one can't hang on to a situation when one get so much headache.
    You can't force a girl to love you but when we are infatuated with her hey she is so perfect in so many ways and we find no fault with her or AWC and all we know she might give no s..ht to what happen to us but hey we are still there hanging on and hoping things are going to get better.
    When you are finally free then you start to see other possibilities with so many other girls, banks, iron ore, health care and so on.
    Once I made up my mind to get out then I personally would not care of a move 1 or 2 cent.
    I am sure long term holders will be richly rewarded in time and they should and deserve it, with me I like to make my money now not in the distant future.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.