FAR 0.97% 52.0¢ far limited

not a good end of day, page-18

1. 863
    135 Posts.
    Jovial I think the announcement is a tricky issue as we are only a stakeholder and not the operator as you would well know. And since these companies are not ASX then its all different, although sooner or later something has got to come out.

As for some people going on about how badly companies are doing trade wise and our partners sp etc, look at the wider market- none of its particularly bright, this isn't just FAR that's suffering. Trying to pin the sp blame game onto management- I don't think is really a great strategy at this stage, US debt ceiling and other factors are playing into market sentiment in a large way and I am sure any investor worth his weight knows this.

Why am I seemingly defending FAR? It is not my intention- I am in the same boat as all of you, just don't post saying how poorly everything is going for FAR and our partners when there are massive events happening in the world economy right now that are way beyond us and this single stock.

All that said, if you fear the wait and think this whole situation is crud, why risk it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.