NMT 0.00% 8.9¢ neometals ltd

not a good look, page-23

1. 1,281 Posts.
    Sealclubber,

The 'Diggers & Dealers' promo was bloody disgusting. It is unethical and the poorest of form. It reminds me of a movie, where hogs and the floundering suck-up try hards gather in their gaggle and plot their next wiz bang, money making idea, not for the benefit of the community and the resultant generation of personal wealth, but flat-out selfish motives only. It's a seedy group of shady characters, something I could never imagine becoming. Why? For money? What a waste of an amazing life. And the amazing thing is, they don't care! Similar to this case, look at the media write up! They would just laugh it off and carry on with 'business' IMO. In the movie, until their last breath it was all about exploitation, leeching on other people, stupid 'badgy' cars for status, 'hot' girls in spa's strategically placed, caviar, 'high society' drugs and booze. You just feel like ramming tonnes and tonnes of money, booze, drugs, food into their mouths at once don't you? Like, have it all you pig and just ram as much as you can in that pie hole. Getting all nostalgic, I am much more drawn to the morals of 'Braveheart'; traits such as honourable, integrity, trustworthy, protective of Family and the Community. Not fast women, cashola, booze, fat guts and all round arrogance, over consumption and superiority complexes based on the most shallow form of existence. I remember whilst watching this movie that these people should try and save themselves by giving all their wealth to a hospital, i.e. to the real hero's like the nurses or the children with insidious disease. Ha, dreams for free. It's a great movie, the name just escapes me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.