IVX 0.00% 0.3¢ invion limited

not a good read, page-8

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I don't believe the company will issue anything with regard to this blog. This would be just what Christian Behrenbruch would love ... soap box, platform... people signing up to his blog. Look this guy was posting on hotcopper only a couple of months back about another biotech and has seen an opportunity to start his own blog. His CV is almost a novel, and you quickly discover that for a young man, there is not much he hasn't done or doesn't know. He says in his article re asthma patients ' I actually really like the clinical science and some seriously beautiful work has been done in the academic setting' . In fact the article he cites is about Nadolol and is co authored by Dr William Garner and Dr Richard Bond. He says 'the Beta blocker story is really fascinating and are a hugely important drug class in managing heart disease.' Well guess who took Dr Bonds clinical work into CHF practice ?- Dr Mitchell Glass, and now he is doing the same thing with the lungs.
    The blog talks about 'fairly ancient medical literature on Beta agonists controlling mucosal secretions in other disease states' and questions the robustness of our patent. Both Dr Bond and Mitchell Glass have said that when mediating the asthma pathway 'Nadolol and only Nadolol completely shuts down this pathway.
    Ignoring this poorly researched blog will not place this company in peril. I will put my money behind men who have made serious medical contributions over their lifetime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4198924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6934077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.