NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

not a happy shareholder

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    SOME OBSERVATIONS ON LAST NIGHTS AFTER MARKET CLOSE ANN.

Leading up to ann someone knew it was coming, started this week from 52 cents to 45.5 cents, the big whammy stick with last nights ann - blatant.

Something similar happened in 2004 when price at 30 cents whammied to 6 cents and stayed low for next 4 years.

Guidance will not meet this years result due to U.S Buck depreciation, will they hedge now?, as the Buck is heading to hell in a hand basket, abeith with some weak rallies, but being WACKA-MOLLIED when it does rise.

With the above that means they are soley dependant on telstra and some other telcos for their money, if that is taken away, then watch out.

Issue of cheap oppies to management and staff,O.K need incentives for them to stay on as industry in competitive for talent but not 8 cents to 20 cent oppies being awarded in the next couple of years!!! - Bar is definitely too low as performance hurdle

Yella Tuna sales

why release a guidance for next year, when there are so many trials being conducted that could lead to many contracts.

But then again, the guidance is what they know, getting money for what they know they will get in the next 6 months. As it is not possible to rely on an if contract senario i.e contracts that are not a certainty to be awarded.

Slam dunked by U.D Dollar depreciation and why they are standing by watching the Buck drop without some form of hedging, as the Buck will keep falling, abeit with some minor bounces but a wacka-mole hitting it on the head when it bobs up, making head down again big time.

Will lose up to 20 million because of U.S Buck, NO WONDER IT GOT SLAM DUNKED

Why is sales of 27 million this first half fin year only produce $300,000 profit with a 0.2% percent marging profit ? and next half year %79 million, with a 3-5 million profit of which is only 7% , why be in business?? for that lousy amount, something doesnt add up!!!expect 30% profit margin in the least - this is a booming industry, NTC have been around 27 years now!!!.

Why are cost of sales so much?

May be pros in their industry in what they do, but need better business financial accumen in running a business for profit and not as a hobby, as demonstrated, with treading water guidnace for next 6 months. A good company always increases its profit

Do not expect a divvy in FEB!!!

Do not reveal losses bought forward to offset against sales to DEC 2009.

Are they still buying back shares at higher prices than the stated max 16 cents earlier this year.

Further to the above, were NTC buying any of the Yella Tuna fishead shares being dumped onto the market at higher prices?

Board not returning phone calls getting stuck with Investor relations Mr Beveridge,(whom I specically asked I do not want to speak to),as last two previous occasions I called didd not want to / cannot answer anything when asked, everything is a secret.

This nay be all over the place but I am a ragin bull ATM in writing this - No animals were harmed in this splurt of mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.