NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

not a happy shareholder, page-33

1. 3,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    yes, this is really getting strange because if they are do well in the middle east it could be worth $1, $1.50, $2 who knows.

I think you will find the Trident Confidential mob dumped as their leader bases everything on profit. Netcomm seems like it is going to do a 6 month flip flop of no-profit/profit maybe partially because of the dollar, partially because of contract terms. If I were Netcomm I would be trying to align AUD and USD contract payment terms with the typical AUD/USD relationship with the Australian Balance of Trade. Easier said than done though.

Retrospect is an annoying thing, but I said NTC would need loyal shareholders after Trident Confidential did the dump... and here we are (7 views rofl). Never thought it would sell past 42, then 32, then 22. Crazy PER.

I think the board should have paid bigger dividends this year to reward the 'loyal shareholders'. It seems they may be saving it for a low dollar, but it could also be construed that they are waiting until they cash in their own options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.