DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Positive ? How about downright ramping. How about abusing anyone...

1. 567 Posts.
    Positive ? How about downright ramping. How about abusing anyone with a different point of view. How about the same misguided hopefuls constantly saying 'nearly there.nearly there'
    Three years or more later its 'Great bulb' and 'We are not a metering company anymore'

As far as the bulbs are concerned there is an abundance of them out there and you dont need to be in the industry to find them.What they are asking you to believe is theirs cannot be copied,so unique that Philips,Osram,Thorn,
    Sylvania,GE,Nelson and a thousand others are prepared to turn their respective backs on their bread and butter market because improving Power Factor is beyond their capability ? Are they really serious ?

If the world, India etc demands an eco bulb do you honestly believe these guys are not going to provide it ? Come on, wake up !

Sure they are selling well in NZ,but thats hardly a world market is it.None of us are going to get rich there. Anyone of the above companies would sell more incandescent bulbs in a day than NZ would buy in a year.Another issue to consider is this...

The energy saving technology they are blowing on about also has the effect of improving the bulbs life span by at least 5 times the life of incandescents.

In laymans terms from around 2000hrs incan to 10,000 energy efficient.Do your own sums.How often do you replace bulbs at home other than outdoor security which is left on more often than other areas? (cheap bulbs aside and homes with the street transformer on the pole outside the door)

You are now talking a minimum of three years without replacement in the 'average' home and in most cases over 5 years.
    The average home usage is 5 hours per day in the 'busiest'
    areas/rooms. One energy efficient bulb = 10,000hrs.Which means the bulb in the closet which you rarely use will probably last 20 years
    No wonder they have to find other markets other than NZ or Australia.
    This isn't rocket science.

Positive is one thing and i regard myself as such,but the nonsense and abuse by some on this thread is silly and boorish at its best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.