DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

phillips osram etc... the answer is atm YES they havent stepped...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    phillips osram etc... the answer is atm YES they havent stepped up with a better product, dats y 60% of NZ bought ecobulb. Last time i checked phillips and Osram have products for sale in NZ. I daresay same products they have on offer in Australia. So why didnt phillips and Osram get the large deals in NZ? Why did NZ govt support Ecobulb? Cos they liked the name Energy MAD? i doubt it.

Before u start thinking about wots in ur closet, come out of it and realise that there will be a few billion new age globes bought and replacing ur old ones b4 u care to think about ur storage issue.

U said your in the industry Nairoo, what product is better the ecobulb one? there either is a specific one now or there isnt. tomorrows product isnt here today.

U would think that something positive is occurring if ENERGY MAD building a plant to make 120mill globes a year and have stated that this will be under capacity based on present orders. Surely its not the end of the world just yet is it? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.