GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

not a pump and dump - my thoughts

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all,

I thought it about time to start a new thread.

So i'm trying to work out how on earth people are calling this a pump and dump? GCN was up 12% for the week and more than 400% in a few months.

I'm going to repeat this:
    GCN was up 12% for the week, and more than 400% in just a few months.

YET because it didn't finished on the week's high, people are calling it a pump and dump? Seriously??

So let's say you bought at 5 cents? It has since tracked back to 4.5 cents. So what?

People were calling this a pump and dump when some bought at 2 cents and it went back to 1.5.
    Holders were winners, and traders that sold were losers

Later people bought at 3 cents, and then went back to 2.5

Later again people bought at 4 cents and then it went back to 3.5.

Can we see a pattern here? Holders are slowly increasing profits and then there are some traders who are making bad trades, showing a lack of patience.

The stock is where it is and we have the a number of pieces of business yet to come (wifi commencement end of feb, P1 listing and business in China, left field announcements).

Myself and other longer term holders that I know (we are also some of the larger stock holders) have not sold one share, in fact many of us have increased our holdings in the past week.

That's it from me. I'm looking forward to more surprises this week and my personal feeling is we will not be below 4.5 cents at the end of it! Actually I may even copy and paste this paragraph at the end of the week if some try calling a pump and dump if the price drops from 6 cents to 5.5 cents...

Lok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.