CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

CTP was featured as an'ultra speculative' buy in yesterday's...

1. 238 Posts.
    CTP was featured as an'ultra speculative' buy in yesterday's Australian Small-Cap Investigator.

Recent price was quoted as 0.15.

Within minutes of the email distribution of the newsletter the buying commenced.

Clearly a lot of the buying was by those who had a very short term trading focus.

The coverage in the newsletter is as current today as it was yesterday, The Aust S.C.Investigator has picked some pretty good undervalued stocks, so there is a fair bit of confidence in their analysis.

The dump is definitely very short tern traders, that plus a fairly quiet day today. (for most, not all stocks)

MEO, LNG & ECU are A-SCI stocks.

From what I read, I suspect that CTP will be good value over the next couple of months.

If caught at higher price than today, it probably will all turn out OK; however DYOR, ... it's better to miss out than to have your trading/ investment stake caught up in a stock you don't want, nor understand.

If you can, try & get a copy of the A-SCI newsletter. (Disclosure - I am a trader, & a subscriber, not a promoter of the newsletter)

Good luck with your trading. (we all get caught sometimes)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.