NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

not a time for celebration yet, page-120

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi philh9,

Yep risk must be taken at some point, what i see is now Gold back over 1400 it is a good start after so many weeks.
    Will this the start of another move up.....possible, NCM is still trying to establish a base here and 14 is holding.

So many people have very bearish view on Gold and NCM and lots of them have built short positions and given up.
    Quite often at this point a reversal of trend may be getting closer to change
    I like to see a move over 15 to add alot more to, y long as at this poont I have enough.

It looks like there is a bigger probability of NCM going up from here than going under 14.....it is a bet and am waiting for market to tell me that the trend has changed.
    That is all I can do......manage risk.....let time work on my side...stay humble
    Not get shaken by day to day move and try to catch the big trend.......and not letting ego and emotion cloud my judgement and buy when everyone sell and never try tp prove anything.

These are all opinions which mean. .......BIG ZERO........and only apply to me personally.
    Gold miners are the most underperforming sector so it would not surprise me if they will start to perform better.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.