PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

The 6m is XTAnd couple of orders are NXXTI did NXXT for EAU...

1. 220 Posts.
    The 6m is XT

And couple of orders are NXXT

I did NXXT for EAU before using couple of my corporate trading accounts.

The settlement is Trading date +3, and the net settlment is by the net holding on settlement date

I got 200k on order credit, I think they are using nominee company might have accounts direct in ASX, the transaction fee would be much less in trading, but settlement rules should be the same.

If that is the case, the stock changing hand until yesterday's announcement and today's net volume, just simply means a short term long for this stock.

And fully ultilse the credit given and 3 days settlement rules, they will buy low, and sell high, and profit taken.
    The original holding might not be of great change, but cash on hand will more, depending on what they agree with other major players to take over their shares, or share change hand, and the agreement on corporate announcement timing, the profit transferm into share or keep on cash has not yet been released, when you see the announcement, you will know. But that is when they finished all the trades to a middle stop.

But at this stage, their holding and announcement shows, today's net trade is at least 3 times of the normal trade, means new capital come into this stock, nomatter the "new capital" decide to settle or sell before settlement, the short term price is up, and if they are going to sell before settlement, one key price tag has to be broken to cover all costs, which is 0.085, which is one of the key price spot technically to complete the chart next week.

Therefore, I will place couple orders in both buy and sell to get some cash for the movement.

And will temporary off the stock if I could, to have a look at what is going on next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.