PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

I have only followed PLA a few days and took a position today...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I have only followed PLA a few days and took a position today because The directors bought allot of shares recently at 8 cents,we have cash and smokey seems to have huge potential IMO...

Today I spent a few hours looking at other Platnium producers/explorers to see how they were tracking to see how we looked compared to them...was very interesting..

-Firstly I noticed most had projects/mines In South Africa
    -most/all had similar charts,been slammed all year
    Looked at AQP quite closely to make sure I chose the best one IMO

Anyway, I still cant believe how badly they have performed in the last year,,,Platinum prices seem to be way off lows and the only real negative I can see is the strength of the dollar..

IMO the Australian dollar will weaken against the US which should help our SP longer term.
    I will be honest and say i don't normally like buying shares with assets/mines in South Africa but I do prefer it to most other African countries...
    time will tell...come on management, you have been buying shares so you better get results otherwise you and all the shareholders will be eating eggs and beans for the next year..

thats my two cents....dyor,,,Long term I think Platinum prices will hold/go higher which should support our SP as long as they can increase production...the closer to full capacity they run the lower the costs will be so lets hope they get going soon.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.