RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

not a very interesting read....

1. 151 Posts.

Hello Rangers. Well this must be some sort of record even by Range standards..Now mid afternoon. 1 Post..Moderated low content..I suppose everyone is waiting with baited breath for the next Instalment..Of the Not so Interesting read! Can someone please point out the Interesting Parts..I Read this stuff at least 2 years ago, that was part 1..Part 2 i spent no more than 3 minutes. Looked like Ancient Egyptian Hyrogliphics. Bad copy..stuff put on sideways, upside down etc.etc. Now correct me if im wrong, but isnt this mclernon Guy the " Lawyer" for a Range action Group from a few years ago. If so i hope he wasnt Paid for this. Why hasnt he produced this stuff to the appropriate Authorities? maybe he has.and got no joy.If he is indeed a "Lawyer"dont you think it a bit strange to be posting this stuff in Public.which will no doubt jeopordise any case he thinks he may have against any Individuals? Only asking.! or maybe the time frame has gone. ie. Statute of Limitations..What all this has to do with Range of today has me baffled to say the least..Those characters mentioned have no bearing whatsoever today. Others since then have been MOVED on, LK. MP. etc., seriously the only part i found Interesting was at the bottom of his Webpage that said BUY A BOOK.!!!! on the third day..sort of like watching the Promo for some blockbuster movie and realise when you go and watch the movie the best part was the Promo. The thing is,if past holders were scammed i Sympathise with them and hope they get some sort of resolution..if i thought for one moment this stuff was going on today, i would be knocking on their door. No Problem..But i really dont think so. Im hopeing we will hit the Jackpot. Maybe we will all meet at an Hotel somewhere in the future with our name tags on.Thinking Burj Dubai. Dreaming of course.. all i can say is Go Puntland...Go Georgia...Go Rangers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.