FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

not a word of thanks

1. 1,464 Posts.
    I see Kevin rescinded his salary increase "until the company has positive cash flow". That of course might not occur until well after his use by date/contract finality.

Not a word of thanks from holders- disappointing objectivity really, particularly as most strong holders like dollars and Bukka have just cut the rvenue losses by 200k per annum. Perhaps they think that little Kev thought up the idea one night at a round table meeting.

However, the appearance of 2,000,000 shares for "services rendered" does not appear to match the planned release of shares to sons (who were not connected to officers of the company?), my recollection is less than 2 million, who got the rest?

A third question as yet unanswered is how did they repay the debt secured by GWR shares? Perhaps the "services rendered" included some cash? But surely this would have to be reported. Or did they put in hock something else (other GWR shares perhaps) to pay $2.25 million? Clearly the lender would have required a margin call as the 9,000,000 GWR shares would not have secured the loan to whoever the lender was?

Lots of questions, I have given up on answers on this forum, but look forward to a host of diatribes re my personality, personal attacks that will ensue on any other rationalists left on this thread, and character assassination of anyone who does not have a solid buy order in for the huge asset base and great prospects for the (near?) future for the "billion dollar mining conglomerate". Go to it lads and lasses I need a laugh before Christmas.

Disclosure:
    No Stock held

Position:
    Watching with interest for answers to financial questions
    (NB this option not available in Sentiment column)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.