CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Certified , when you put it that way it certainly does not seem...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Certified , when you put it that way it certainly does not seem attractive for any potential new investor or for that matter anyone wanting to increase their holdings.

I for one will not consider putting another dollar in unless the the December quarterly report shows the following:

1) Production for December had to have been at least if not more than 200,000 oz.
    2) Production costs needed to have come down reasonably from their forward estimates released in the September quarterly figures.
    3) Estimated production figures for this current and to a lessor extent future quarters , needs to be over over the 200k per month figure . Plus their costs of production have to also come down appropriately .
    4) An explanation of how they are going to repay the CBA 's $1.9m and the rest of the debt and over what period.
    5) When are they going to produce the lead by product that was initially estimated at 109k tones.
    6) Dare I ask , that all board members have bought CCU shares , but at a substantial level .

I am sick an tied of board members and CEO 's draining little companies like this with remuneration which at this stage they have not fully demonstrated that they deserve , with out putting some of that money back into CCU shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.