CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

not able to pay bank on time, page-6

1. 1,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    Amazing that they can announce production for the first 12 days of December on the 12th day of December but can't report production for the rest of December until the end of January ....

Mind you, production for December (and the POS for that matter) is of little relevance to CCU at the moment. Either they can strike (yet another) deal with the CBA and / or Magna, or its mothballing, administrators blah blah ...

From memory the deal to extend the December 31 debt deadline with the CBA was announced around 11am on 31 December (11th hour and all that ..). With friends like the CBA ....

So I suspect faithful shareholders have still got two days to wait, and then a weekend to either pat themselves on the back for staying the course, or lament blind faith.

GLTA.

PS: I still can't work out why they didn't announce a capital raise on the 13th of December. They could easily have gotten it away at 9c/share before having to report full December production, dealt with the CBA and given themselves until 30 June to cement production rates, see strength in the POS and maybe even kick in some lead credits before the Magna repayment loomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.