CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

No offence T4, but CK's comment was absolute gold! LOLIt appears...

1. 355 Posts.
    No offence T4, but CK's comment was absolute gold! LOL

It appears to me that people have gone a little over the top with what you're actually saying here...by your own admission even.

I too appreciate your contributions to the forum as well as your disclosure tonight... but I am having a little trouble with what you've described as your role for the company, in the context of 'some things are more important than money'. Please don't get me wrong here... I'm all for food for the soul - but you did say that you were just assisting with the presentation of information...right?

I understand though. CVI has definitely let themselves down with the info released, in it's depth, transparency, and quality. If you can impact on that, I'm sure it will help CVI get where it's going much sooner. I'm assuming that's the aspect that's 'more important than money'? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

So... are you really just 'guessing' that you'll be given access to sensitive information... or is it more than that? I'd imagine you'd be pretty sure that's going to be the case, to come out with what you've said? I'm not sure of what you've done for Cudeco - I'm thinking that you've obviously received that kind of info over there...and you did say your role with CVI would be nowhere near as intense...

I find the timing of your announcement interesting too. News is due, and your absence on the thread today (especially with the trading action) didn't go unnoticed. Busy preparing something perhaps?? :)

Either way, I think the 'Showman' angle is a good one and lets you have the best of both worlds.

Cheers, and best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.