MMN macmin silver ltd

re: a few questions ~ answers~acturtle You are absolutely right,...

1. 549 Posts.
    re: a few questions ~ answers~acturtle You are absolutely right, acturtle,
    Sorry,
    I used the word 'resource' to simpilify to the many, but reserves are what we want. And there could be plenty more around Twin Hills. But, ATM, 3 year mine life under present conditions. Would the board want to squander this opportunity with 'low' silver prices?
    Without the exact figure in front of me, isn't Twin Hills not very profitable below $8, correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe if this were my private company, I might wait. Silver could go skywards.
    Except, I still have the bills to pay..

There are other issues

Do the maths, some investors will sell now to buy later via the prospectus putting downward pressure on the SP, maybe until this issue closes. That, in turn, puts a cap on the Sept options. Or, am I off base in my thinking.

I think we all knew this Capital raising was on the books. Before first silver powder is sold, considerable funds are necessary.

The prospectus mentions further capital raisings, and there's plenty of other dosh available. Meaning dilution.

So in the short term, the SP will probably take a hit, and continue to trend up and down with the movement of silver. But one day, hopefully, there will a great moment when Bob and the boys produce first metal. Might ask to be invited.

R,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.