CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Not all doom and gloom at all, page-23

1. 8,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8235
    IP,
    I already sold over 95% of my Cudeco shares and bought TGS.

I have already stated on several occasions that I believe Rocklands is a great resource from what I saw at the mine tour last year. If you were there, then you plainly heard the promise of DSO sales by Feb/March.

What happened with that promise, What's the explanation for it not happening? How could competant management get it so wrong, that even though the promise was for 3 months time, here we are 8 months later without a start date, or a quantity. How as a holder does that not raise a red flag?? Can you answer that, or is abuse of the messenger your only defence?

You seem very keen on attacking the messenger, not the message. SFR, TGS, OZL all give details of what they have mined and what is on their stockpiles. CDU doesn't bother, and the excuses are laughable.
    In one breath, there is great grade control coming out of the pit, and going to one of the 12 specific stockpiles, in the next breath they can't tell what the grades are. Which is it, what is true?
    They were able to state how many tonnes were in each stockpile with approximate grades for the first few months. I believe they still collect that information, yet are not informing the market about it, a clear breach of continuous disclosure regulations.
    How does lack of this information NOT concern you?
    I'll probably buy again after the next cap raise at a much cheaper price, or if there is nothing but good news from now on, probably buy on the way up, but at much cheaper prices than some here could have sold at 14-20 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.