CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Not all doom and gloom at all, page-24

1. 9,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8441
    Gj.
    "..sure we are not happy with the delays but we also know CDU are doing the very best they can do "

No Gj, they are clearly not. Promising things (like the DSO sales by Feb/March) when you clearly know it's not possible (because the crusher wasn't working, but didn't tell share holders, nor had you tested the ore-sorter ) is not in my category of doing the very best.

At last years Leichhardt meetings, one of the blokes there was very conservative about all the excitement, cautioning about how management had never built a mine and processing plant before, I believe him to be very prescient with what has transpired since. There is a long, long way to go before the plant is finished, fully commissioned and running at 90%+ recovery.
    The AllJig, an integral part of the processing plant to recover most of the NCu, will not be finished until the end of the year, so how can commissioning of the plant take place before this is done? simply it can't (because they don't have the NCu free ore to do it with), so commissioning will be next year at the earliest, despite what the company states.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.