CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"Bring on Monday!! Hopefully we are close now to the "short"...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    "Bring on Monday!! Hopefully we are close now to the "short" attack ....I know I am really looking forward to it........its been way too long since we passed the $2.00 mark"

I also pointed out ….and forgot to add in the above buddy…... that when they come in and buy to not advertise by not placing their orders in the queue just take the lovely controller/blockers parcels….that I certainly view as "churn donation chunks" at imho these ridiculous levels...that they cannot fail to see ….as the boys still appear to like to advertise their efforts. I feel those boys like to be seen as "frighteningly intimidating" but nowadays they are seen by my holding friends at least as "opportunistic bargain providers".

On a different note….Thanks to those ….surprising that they only came from holders???!!!…great articles over the weekend that let us all to know about the projected copper shortages and why the serious money is about to go into seriously under valued copper stocks…….imho CDU sure stands out as one of them….Tightly held stock plus interest ='s a rising SP…imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.