CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"churn donation chunks" GJCL do you actually look at the traded...

1. 46,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8809
    "churn donation chunks"

GJCL do you actually look at the traded volumes for this stock before your post this drivel ? CDU traded 177k shares today at $1.83.15 VWAP which is just a tad under the closing price and about midpoint of the day high and low - A whopping $324,610 was bought and sold today - if thats what you call churning on a $430m market cap company I would suggest you dont have a big clue on how the stock-market works.

Maybe its just simple supply V demand - There is no large quantity of on market buyers trying to jump on board this supposedly massively undervalued company - in fact the only time there was any great quantity of on market buying was when M & G were in the market buying 10m shares - the only other times have been when the company itself has been buying stock either through the numerous buyback programs or the "claytons buyback " program being the staff loan stock.

The market has been looking at the pretty pictures for years - If I see that melted piece of copper from the RAB drill bit one time - There is no doubt they have a very high grade sweet spot at rocklnads and the pictures of the mined ore are reflecting what was coming up in those spectacular diamond drill cores in 2006.

No dfs and no raw $$$ numbers are in these releases , also no definitive timelines -- simply could be , probably "is" the main reason the share price wallows below $2 - these conspiracy theories are no different to the rubbish we all swallowed about the Xmen hiding on the register. We know who now controls CDU future the dominance of the Chinese on the register is there for all to see and the main reason the share price doesn't go is because unlike M & G our Chinese friends have bought hardly any stock on market its all been handed to them on a platter through placements that are now occurring on a regular basis at at ever decreasing prices .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.