C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Not all games

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am writing my first ever post on HC here, although I have been a member for a few years, and have owned ANW for even longer.
    Some times, I top up. I would have saved enough $ for 1 M shares or more and instruct my broker to buy at market.
    Like this morning.
    I have occasionally chuckled at several other posters, when their theories and suspicions rolled in after my buy.
    Really the purpose of my post is to let you know that some people who buy shares, maybe like me, are not setting you up or play games or are linked to a big business.
    I am just an investor who has had luck in other stocks, and see a future for this one. Could be wrong. I'll wait for some more years.
    But am not interested in a micro-bid game, which may or may not be the best deal this week.
    While I would like a little bit more news from the company, especially positive announcements, as a business owner myself I expect that the ANW team puts focus on growing their business and not be a social media marketing bunch.
    I am confident personally that eventually business growth will translate in my investment doing well.
    I am not fighting you, I am not playing games.
    In the near future I hope that you won't look for a conspiracy when you see a million or two shares traded in one go. Please just be happy for me that I got enough saved for that.
    Thank you for your time reading this, and good luck and patience to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 984781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.