NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Bball - I've never been called a downramper before.I'm pragmatic...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Bball - I've never been called a downramper before.

I'm pragmatic and blunt - I get to the point - and unfortunately as DMC pointed out - I'm usually right.

Sure I'm not Mr Popular here and sure most of my posts are lucky to get a thumbs up when some random will just post "NWE IS AWESOME DUDE!!! PWN!!! L33T BRO!!" and get 2000+ positive rating.

It's not a popularity contest - it's a battle of us vs the market - and at the end of the day that battle is measured in how much profit - not loss - you managed to walk away with at the end of the day.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to have pieced together the puzzle we've seen before us over the past few days - that blind selloff last week was the real indicator this one was gone - and when the official announcement is made that there's no oil, or none at commercial levels, we're going to see panic selling.

Panic is human nature.

If NWE was a one trick pony - I'd have sold ALL my holdings in the 7's, but I didn't, I'm still in this one because I know there's a few more tricks left in this old pony.

My gut says major sell off on the announcement - check my post history and check the SP - you'll see I always nail it on this stock.

I'd rather be Mr Unpopular - so long as I'm right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.