PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

not alot of whippy!!, page-17

1. 2,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Goldy, I think you may have misinterpreted vautex's blog post. I think it is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, hence the nature of the YES/No voting options.

As for where the money will come from, I addressed this issue directly to you in one of my posts. $7m will soon flow into PDY via the unlisted options, unless the sp drops below 1c before June. Not very likely unless the next round of drilling at Telecom Hill is an absolute disaster.

PDY don't need 500km of rail either. Jack Hills will have a railway built long before PDY have enough resources to warrant mining. If a deal can be struck with MMX or their partner, it's as easy as trucking dso to Jack Hills. That's why I posted earlier that MMX may hold the key to PDY's fortunes.

MMX and Misubishi own 50% each of Jack Hills and The Oakajee Port and Rail Project.

Don't overlook Sino either as they hold the land in which the Telecom Hill project runs into. It could be argued that Sino may wish to take Telecom Hill to bolster their own project. Sino is also a shareholder in MMX and took out Midwest a couple of years ago.

I think most of the above has been covered by Vautex in various posts over the last 2 years.

I hold only AGU as exposure to the project.

I know you are confident HAW will benefit from having JMS as a neighbour, well PDY and AGU may well also benefit from the same. Hope this info is useful to you. I'm sure Vautex will be able to expand on the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.