PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

not alot of whippy!!, page-25

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Hi Goldy, what a post you have there. I am sorry you never got to read my last reply on JMS. I took an hour to write it and adressed issues such as the CYIP infrastructure advantage, my first investment in the CYIP area a few years ago, and Mr Brian Gilbertsons history as a heavy hitter. I also adressed that I agree with you that the CYIP has high quality ore with low contaminents. There was a technical issue when I had posted it and only now just realise it never actually went up.

In regards to my post, the first line about Gilbertson was to you, the rest adressed much of the recent chatter on the JMS thread by a number of others.

I must say this however, that since you starting posting on PDY there was a certain "quality" to your postings that I would call "subversive" and this last post of yours openly reveals your true colours. Just as I suspected.

I am also not the ego-maniac you make me out to be, In fact the question being polled on my blog should make that obvious. The question was "Would you vote to elect Vautex as a director of the Padbury Mining JV?" You will notice it did NOT ask to elect vautex as the MD of Padbury Mining. That would be totally different and I would never ask such a ridiculous question. What I essentially asked for, in a way, is to be "officially" recognised as part of the team leading the charge on the Padbury Mining JV.

Any backpatting I get, from others or from myself is very well deserved. This company was just as you said it was once upon a time. Run by crooks hell bent on destroying shareholder value to feather their own nests. The company was NOT focused on the iron ore. I had posted information here on the iron ore potential back in 2007, over a year before the company made a single announcement about it. The directors at that time were aware of it for that period because I had told them prior, much prior (and this raises many more questions I would think...) Not only that, take a look at Padbury Mining's first proposed drill program. You will see it was focussed entirely on the Horseshoe Formation and Telecom Hill wasn't even considered. I pushed for Telecom Hill to be included in the drill program and presented my evidence for review. The only results worth publishing from their last drill program was from the only area I requested be drilled - Telecom Hill. While there is much more potential with their remaining tenure I have always considered success at Telecom Hill the key to unlocking further value. If they had not drilled Telecom Hill and released no results for the reamining program I think your 1c target would probably be too high. Thats why I pat myself on the back and thats why I do it proudly.

As for the Padbury Mining Iron Projects being in the never never, they are actually closer to port than the CYIP in terms of distance. Their projects will eventually be serviced by Oakajee which is also closer to our intended markets than the Esperance port. While the CYIP is currently closer to existing infrastucture, can it service each and every stakeholder? Probably not, which is why consolidation will be key. People are currently looking to Pallinghurst to drive this, however Portman's presence as a current producer in the area needs to be taken into consideration IMO. Portman was taken over by Cleveland Cliffs who actually have a large tenement holding along strike from MDX (Mindax)(the tenements they had next to HAW and JMS were dropped). Could they hold the key to the Yilgarn?

The Oakajee development is going ahead and once complete PDY will only be 80KM from the brand new rail. The disadvantage here is time as Oakajee wont be completed for a couple of years, however, PDY will need this much time to bring their resource to the mining stage if they go it alone. The Oakajee infrastructure is still at an early stage and can be changed to suit development in the Midwest. All the stakeholders can get together at this very early stage and a find a common user solution to suit everybody.

It is also worth noting that Sinosteel/Midwest currently considers Robinson Range its second major development project and expects to produce 20mtpa once in production making it their highest forecast producing asset. That is excluding Telecom Hill. The eastern side of the Robinson Range has a proposed conservation park. If any environmental issues arise from this the focus will shift more the western side of the Robinson Range containing Telecom Hill and Mount Padbury.

The subject of cashflow has been adressed by a few people here. Padbury Mining has a number of company options that are currently in the money and any sign of good results at Telecom Hill will make exercising many of them a mere formality. I have expanded on this further to give an indication of how PDY can leverage their heavy capital structure for major success going forward. They have the mechanisms for growth firmly in place.

By the way, HAW can no easier "fully develop" an iron ore project with $4m in the kitty than PDY can currently.

We have to look at things objectively and not let ego's get in the way. I am not always right and I happily broadcast my thoughts and risk being wrong for the greater good of this company.

Fow what it is worth, I was never involved in any of the vends and I bought my shares and listed options on the market. I took up my entitlement to the PDYOB and I sold only 20% as I needed the money at the time. I have had the same amount of PDY shares for years and I don't trade them. I am currently losing money over my entire investment in PDY AGU and YRR.

Goldy, if you follow the masses and also vote to elect me as a director (or even MD if you would prefer) you will know exactly what I hold.

Also, I have never stated on my blog that Uranium is a major focus of PDY. PDY did that (as GPN) when it started the JV with AGU. The areas they looked in for Uranium have now been dropped but I thought there may be a target worth looking at on other parts of their ground. We will see in time, but for now the focus MUST be on proving up their Iron Ore. The PDY JV also has more of the Narracoota formation responsible for hosting SFR's degrussa than any other ASX listed explorer. The company hasn't announced this yet either. Probably because they are focussed on the iron ore. Personally, if I had anything to do with anything I would also be promoting their Narracoota coverage. If they really have to they could JV the gold/VMS exploration on their leases or divest it as a project in it own right. Those are options I would seriously consider.

Anyway, I am sorry you feel I had a cheap shot at you but I am sure you will get over it. I have had plenty of shots taken at me for pointing out the negatives and the positives. Some shots taken at me go beyond this forum. Thats the nature of things I guess.

The share price sucks at the moment but I completely forgot about that while I was soaking up the good vibes at the World Music Bussellton festival over the weekend. Good times.

Goldy, good luck with HAW and your investments in the Central Yilgarn. I think you should do well. If Padbury gets to 1c I will sad but loading up big time.

Keep the votes coming in.

Vote for Vautex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.