PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

not alot of whippy!!, page-35

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Red frog you make alot of sense and I do like yur posts and responses, you show that you are serious and i will follow your posts in future, I do not want to come across as a smarty pants, but I like to know everything, be it sometimes as objective and at times negative, but I feel that a forum needs to explore all angles when it comes to investing. I have asked about why the share price is at 2.8cps previously and thought it was high. Now at 2cps I still feel it is very high (sorry to all who disagree) but at the same time these companys have this protective "cone of silence" which really erks me, the underhanded dealings and when you ask about why,a a stakeholder you just have to accept that these are just the way things are.
    I'snt it time that these companys should be alot more transparent. When and if the ACCC can control I can only hope that this will make the companys more transparent and the cone of silence days are over not more reason for this to continue!
    I want nothing more han these IO juniors to suceed, I have to weigh up if it is better spent here or there. I'm just shopping around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.