FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

not bad for a red day, page-19

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Formles, nice name LOL. I had heard that.

Well we shall see once a few layers of exploration are completed. I don't know about the history so thanks for that.

What I want to see for now is this stock overhang from DB get taken up. Now some fund out there might get smart and load it up at this price range if DB are willing to let it go at the current bargain basement price. I would imagine with the might of DB in play it could not be classified as a distresses asset in a true sense. So they can and would wait in my opinion.

This take up and this price level would only happen if DB really has to sell. If they got over their displeasure at how the Laverton story unfolded and looked at the combined group closely they might decide to stay - and say so. Their own internal situation and decision process would need to allow this to occur. I feel this would lift the share price faster.

For now, barring a spectacular announcement, this will hang briefly until the market soaks it up at this bargain basement level anyway. Those holding out for cheaper will miss out because the market does have this capacity to soak up the remaining overhang without too much trouble - at least over the next month if necessary.

Looking forward to confirmation that guidance has been met according to the NY presentation - 465k ounces for march quarter would be a wonderful step forward and achievement by FML.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.