FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

not bad for a red day, page-8

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Pappa_Gibbo,

Way too early for numbers unfortunately. All the signs are here for a very large deposit, this is a great looking gold camp - and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot or create unrealistic expectations for the company to have to deal with either.

You said.... I can just hear it.

REALITY: It LOOKS like we have a 2M oz+ deposit 'potential' and it COULD be much larger. Now lets put our risk adverse hats on as professional investors for a few minutes and allocate ZERO value for this at the moment.

YES I can see huge potential but mother nature can be fickle. She would have to be extremely fickle in this case given the signs, mapping, spacial, geochem, aircore results, rock chip etc and locality and structure. It all adds up and now we need to take the scientific approach and buy the hell out of this stock - just kidding. No we actually sit back and wait for confirmation in the case of TI.

The operations of FML indicate the fantastic value in the group at this stage and I am invested on that basis. I have taken the view that I want in at the ground floor on TI and operations / CRE so I have allocated extra weight in my educational funds and personal investment as well on that basis however this would not be the case if the rest of FML was fully valued on my analysis.

Jonas - same story my friend. Too early for numbers and keeping calm to see what turns up. Now purely for speculation (I will print and file this post) - pure speculation - the anomaly DG is looking at first has the same approximate scale, & perhaps complexity (DG still working on that I believe) as an area at St Ives that yielded 5-6M oz of Au. If grade is well under in this area we can fall a long way short of that.

Then there is the anomaly to the west next to / on TI and this other anomaly to be tested and more. No point speculating please do not gamble capital on a chance and indications - invest on solid metrics and analysis always.

Best regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.