DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

not being negative, page-3

1. 1,396 Posts.
    i agree.. pilot is not a trial.. UWS may deem it an internal trial but they are paying INT to pilot so therefore in my eyes and int's its a contract?

also like ur thinkin sdmartin on those calcs on the other thread, i think ur ratios of what level of revenue will actually be profit cut from revenue when all said and done may well be good accurate weighting at this time..

my experience in small caps and trading ranges based on profit margins is limited so i take ur word for it somewhat that usual trends in this scenario are 20 times multipler..

in addition tho.. momemtum is momentum and the market often trades 6mths or a year ahead of present reaility or so the experts said during the credit crunch and global financial crisis last year..

so to me if i see company go bang bang with deal after deal.. it all depends how much potential for emergant growth an investor may think it has.. so it not just a flat times 10 or times 20 multiplier to me.

for example.. take a mining stock.. fortescue find 1billion tonnes of ore.. they haven;t at time of that ann booked any revenue yet from that discovery.. but stock sometimes trade 100times 1000 times etc etc more then those ratios u mentioned.

time will tell, i think sales and deal momentum will be a large factor in INT's share price levels over the next year or 2. somewhat similar to mining stock then not perhaps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.