KAR 3.03% $1.44 karoon energy ltd

not being sceptical, page-11

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Not sure who was ruminating re Tablot and Wellington shares and rorting.

Did enjoy the well place industry sources that the AFR stated in an article that Ken Talnot had his KAR shares on the block however....loads of truth in that fine piece of journalism...

Not sure what an RSI is and i am sure your mates knowledge of the meeting with UBS could have had more effect on the SP than an RSI but again i stand corrected....

Way too simplistic a view that more buyer push price up and less push down... but if that's your opinion God's speed.

I maintain since xmas this has been a concerted effort to maniupulate the SP in KAR..... you beleive your theory and i'll stick with mine....

I fail to see that stock markets are as simplistic as more buyers buy price goes up more sellers sell price goes down....both patterns of buy and sell can be pre determind can they not?, or is algorythmic trading merely designed for lazy investment houses to set a program at 10.am and have long lunches everyday??

www.buysellsignals.com/0030110211304121213 .... here is anothe bullish chartists view...i love a good chartist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.